End Times Prophecy

David Wilkerson - The Vision 1973

13 posts / 0 new
[Last post]
busylizzy47630's picture
busylizzy47630
100+ posts
David Wilkerson - The Vision 1973

I found this end times prophecy from David Wilkerson to of interest.
Everyone wonders if things could get worse than this, yes they can.

I firmly believe that we are in the last days and redemption draweth nigh, but I still think we have a little bit further to go before we see the rapture happen. I found this video as a possible insight into what the future may hold before the rapture takes place. I believe it could show the collaspe of America because of God's judgment. I believe that man will be turned over into their sins first.

Feel welcome to share comments, feelings, ect.

sweetshrub151's picture
sweetshrub151
Very intriguing!

After listening to it, I agree that we are in the last of the last days, but have a litttle more time here before the rapture. I havent experienced persecution in anything other than a couple of family members arguing with me about how I am crazy for believing everything in the Bible is Truth. I fully expect worse persecution in the near future. My husband and I are about to start a new ministry in our church. We have felt Satan's attacks ever since we felt the call to do it. Please be in prayer for us and our new ministry. God is calling the unequipped and inexperienced and giving us what we need to lead more lost souls to Him.

MH691's picture
MH691
100+ posts
I have been an avid reader

of David Wilkerson since he wrote the "Cross and The Switchblade" ....what a moving message of salvation! I sat this evening and listened to the audio above from David Wilkerson. Remember.... this was given by David Wilkeson in 1973! Yet, the majority of things the Holy Spirit revealed to him in this vision have either already come to pass, or are being birthed as we speak! It behooves each of us to stay rooted in God's Holy Word, and pray for strength and guidance. Satan is going to continue to fight us until his last breath. He knows without a shadow of a doubt, his days are numbered. My goal is to simply remain in constant prayer and spend as much time as I can in His Word! Please keep me in your prayers each day. Life as a police officer is a continual battle with the crime and sin we see each and every day.I enjoy reading many of the posts on Rap-Con. It has oontinued to help me expand my Christian walk.

fountainoflife80907's picture
fountainoflife80907
100+ posts
What has ,is and will be

Pastor Wilkerson's vision was / is spot on , as some say. I only listened to the first 13 minutes . It would be
worth it for the body of Christ to hear this message , take it to heart and pass it on to others . I see that the
biggest concern is the coolness of the church as a whole . It's degradation is alarming ... and a fulfillment of
prophecies. That coolness is going to be, and already is , a spring board for the last part of his vision.

AS MH691 said above : stay in prayer and the Word .
I will add -- let your light shine right now and as often as possible.

fountainoflife80907's picture
fountainoflife80907
100+ posts
Prayer

I have prayed for you to be safe , successful , fruit bearing , and wise . Also to have grace for your duties.
Law enforcement and other facets of our society do encounter the worst of the worst .
May God shine His light for you and through you. God bless.

vondean's picture
vondean
Rap-Con Supporter1000+ posts
lets be careful

The rapture should not be thought of happening years from now, we do not know God's plan. It should be thought of as imminent. This way we are ready.

sweetshrub151's picture
sweetshrub151
I didn't mean to give the

I didn't mean to give the impression that I believe the Rapture will be years from now. I only see that we are still here and there are obviously more intense "birth pains" coming beforehand. I believe if we aren't raptured by sometime this summer, it could be sometime in 2013. I hope it isn't that far off, though.

Selah's picture
Selah
End times

Matthew 24:1-14

1 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,

13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

I see this scripture suports David Wilkerson's vision.

vondean's picture
vondean
Rap-Con Supporter1000+ posts
selah

The verses you quoted have to do with the second coming not the rapture. People often confuse these verses with the rapture. Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. The key word here is begins, that is when we are to look for the season of the rapture. We are in the beginning of these things now. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Sister of yours's picture
Sister of yours
Rap-Con Supporter500+ posts
Vondean

nice catch on the key word. Sometimes it is one word that makes a completely different meaning! What a comfort knowing He loves us so...
:)

Selah's picture
Selah
This might just be me

but can someone clarify how this does not pertain to the rapture AND His second coming? Its a little foggy for me.
(Using Matthew 24:1-14 that I posted above)

Who will be handed over to all nations and hated because of Christ?
The new church after the rapture, ie, those who dont take the mark of the beast and come to faith after we are gone?

And what does He mean by this?
"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

Is He speaking of the gospel that He was currently speaking/living at that moment? Or does He mean the testimony that will be spoken of between those left behind because so many people will be raptured by Him?

I think of the two workers in the field, one taken, one left. Two people sleeping in the same bed, one taken, one left. Those left behind and gonna have alot to think about when their beloved up and vanish. Wont this speak volumes to the nations of the world and be a last effort to reach people who still have an ounce of sanity left?

Please steer me in the right direction :)

Shama-Shamar-Kaiya's picture
Shama-Shamar-Kaiya
500+ posts
The Body of Christ .. His Believers in Grace

I am a believer, not a theologian, but I would be glad to share what I believe ..
First there are two separate groups of believers based on when they enter in to belief .. 1Cor15:1-4kjv
The Age of Grace .. and the Kingdom Age
One is the body of Christ, the Church consisting of Grace age believers, a type of firstfruit
The other is the bride of Christ consisting of Kingdom age believers, a type of main harvest.
The gospel of grace and the gospel of the kingdom are separate gospels

It takes study to "rightly divide / saphar Hb#5608" the Word so there are different opinions / teachings. Every "man / mature person" tends their own garden and receives the reward so study to show yourself approved .. 2Tim2:15-16kjv

Jesus spoke primarily but not exclusively .. Matt 15:24 .. to the house of Israel about the kingdom of God. After Israel, as a nation rejected their Messiah in Acts 7 .. Deut 18:15kjv .. the kingdom age temporarily stops & the age of Grace with salvation to the individual including Gentiles is started but will only last until the body of Chist which is His Church (fully believing that the Scriptures have been, are being, will be fulfilled in Him) is completed and the kingdom age restarts again to complete its last "week" of years before the Millenial reign of Christ.

As in all study ..

1 Thes 5:21...But test and prove all things (until you recognize) what is good; (to that hold fast). Abstain from evil (shrink from it and keep aloof from it) in whatever form or whatever kind it may be...And may the God of Peace Himself sanctify you through and through (separate you from profane things, make you pure and wholly consecrated to God); and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved sound and complete (and found) blameless at the coming of our LORD YHVH Jesus Christ (the Messiah) SOS 2:10

http://paulsgracemessage.blogspot.com/2010/01/which-gospel-when-paul-r-v...

Maturity Stages - first the bud / shama Hb#8085, then the flower / shamar Hb#8104, then the fruit / chayah Hb#2421

Everyone will respond to the consequences of their sin ..
If you only respond to emminent danger when consequences loom .. you are a child / bud.
If you casually sometimes are interested in learning His ways .. you are an adolescent / flower.
If you truely have a mature marraige relationship - relying on, clinging to, counting on, fostering all ways, building up, remember His great love relationship / having mature faith in .. you are adult / fruitful.

Giving full worth ship in Him in Spirit & in Truth in the age of Grace / Church age .. you will be in His Body .. if you don't worth ship Him until the kingdom age and its consequences comes .. then you are in the children of the kingdom age .. if you willfuly reject the Messiah then you are given your reward / judgement and the tares are gathered .. Matt 13:37-43

Know the Times & Seasons, the Firstfruits & the Harvests .. Titus 1:3 .. 1Tim 6:15 .. 1Thes 5:1 .. Matt 16:3

Faith Alone...Chacah Hb#2620 Ruth2:12 Matt23:37 Body of Guests Matt 22:2-
Christ Alone...Batach Hb#982 Psa 13:5 Body of the Bride Matt 25:1-
Grace Alone...Aman Hb#539 Num 20:12, Gen 15:6 Body of Christ 1Cor 12:27

Facts are not yet... Knowledge...not yet... Wisdom...not yet... Understanding...not all buds produce flowers... not all flowers produce fruit... not all fruit produces seed... Go full cycle .. !

Sister of yours's picture
Sister of yours
Rap-Con Supporter500+ posts
hmmm SSK

You know I was always taught that we were the bride of Christ and would arise to join him when the bridegroom called us home for the wedding supper. That is why I have said so often in posts that we are the beloved, we are the bride.
Thanks for your insights...
Love to all!
~blessings~

Rap-Con.com is a community of people who post news articles end editorials concerning Bible prophecy.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the individual posting them and are not necessarily the views of Rap-Con.com or its operators.